Thursday, August 9, 2012

Review from Basin St. Station Party Decor

Thank you Missy for this review sent to me via email.


Donna,
You have out done yourself.  Everything was perfect; the colors and all of the personal touches made it all very special.  Even though we worked long distance on this project, you pulled everything together beyond what I could have imagined.  I loved everything you did in the design, but I think my favorite thing was the pillow covers;the fabric was amazing and I know how hard you worked on making each and every one.
You are so talented and we were blessed to have you decorate for a very special occasion.
Thank you for everything, we have memories to last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

College Girl's Home Bedroom

Harvey has past.  We have done nearly every space in this home.  Now that Marissa is in college, she can now come home to a beautiful room t...