Monday, May 22, 2017

Reviews


Donna just has the knack for decorating.  I spent years trying to figure out a good arrangement for my furniture and accessories and Donna whipped it out in minutes.  I can pick out pieces but it does take a professional to put it all together.  I would highly suggest giving her a try!  Very pleased with her work.
Carla Nettles
Summit Realtors

"I would highly suggest giving her a try!"

________________________________




Donna was fantastic to work with!  She made our vision for our living room come to life effortlessly.  She was always flexible with our tight work schedules which made the whole process so easy.  Our living room is now our favorite room in the house!
Jon and Holly Burnett

"She was always flexible with our tight work schedules..."

________________________________



I enjoyed each experience that Donna worked with us on our home.  She really listened to our ideas, enhanced them with her own expertise and helped us to create rooms we love.
Her ability to stay within budget without compromising the looks we were after was simply amazing. Donna made the process fun and enjoyable!  I look forward to using her again to help us keep things fresh.  
Thankful, Kimberly Sciscoe

"Her ability to stay within budget without compromising the looks we were after was simply amazing."

________________________________




Donna is timely, easy to work with, and enhances your unique sense of style with her designer flair. She makes each space cozy and chic.
Mark

"She makes each space cozy and chic."

________________________________



Donna,
You have out done yourself.  Everything was perfect:  the colors and all of the personal touches made it all very special.  Even though we worked long distance on the project, you pulled everything together beyond what I could have imagined.  I loved everything you did in the design, but I think my favorite thing was the pillow covers, the fabric was amazing and I know how hard you worked on making each and every one.  You are so talented and we were blessed to have you decorate for a very special occasion.  Thank you for everything.  We have memories to last forever!
Melissa
(this was a 50th birthday event, see Basin Street post)

"...you pulled everything together beyond what I could have imagined."
________________________________


Donna has done several projects for me over the past few months and has done an incredible job. From my boutique closet, kitchen and living area, I could not be more pleased.  She is very easy to work with and listens to my input as well.  Having a "new eye" and someone to think of things that I haven't thought of is great.  Donna is very talented and I highly recommend her!
Karen

"Having a "new eye" and someone to think of things that I haven't thought of is great." 

________________________________



Donna took mercy on me after I told her of my many talents, decorating was not one of them.  In under an hour she positioned my furniture in the living room, creating a spacious affect I didn't think was possible.  A few sessions later, I have a warm, inviting home that the entire family loves!  We are proud to call this home!
Naomi

"I have a warm, inviting home that the entire family loves!" 
________________________________


I really love my new room makeover!  I feel like I'm in a new room.  Thanks Donna for a  job well done.  I just really didn't know how to place everything for that special look.  I'll surely recommend you to everyone.
Linda

"I feel like I'm in a new room."

________________________________



Donna has helped me decorate two rooms now.  I am completely satisfied!  She got me very organized and helped me make decisions.  (I have a hard time with decisions).  She assured me it would be great in the end no matter which decision I made.  She was right.  She showed me where to start and kept me focused which I needed help with also.  She shopped for me, sent pictures to narrow down our shopping later.  My house now represents me and feels wonderful to be in.  Everyone that comes in is thoroughly impressed.  They say it looks like a room out of a magazine.  The price was so worth it.  I will use her every time I decorate.  She has a talent I just don't have.
Brooke

"My house now represents me and feels wonderful to be in."


________________________________



I'm not sure where to begin, but to tell you that I'm extremely pleased with Donna's decorating. When Donna came to my house and looked around and told me she would get back with me in a couple of days and we would go shopping.  I loved shopping with her.  We went to several stores and she picked out many different items that I would have been too scared to buy, but I had faith in her.

She came to my house and started working miracles.  It was so natural for her to put items together that I would have never thought about.  Her style made my house look unique.  One of my favorite things she created was my collage of crosses on my living room wall.  I just sit on my couch and look at them along with the other decorations in my living room.

Her touch made the room so warm and welcoming.  Now I look forward to coming home and relaxing in my living room.

Donna also put her personal touch in my kitchen.  She was so good at putting different things together to make it look like "my kitchen".  She asked me questions about how my family functions and then she decorated around our needs.  It's nice to be in the kitchen now that it is functional and decorative.
Christine


"She came to my house and started working miracles."

1 comment:

  1. Donna has a keen eye for detail and room arrangement. She was able to completely transform my office, making excellent use of the available space. She focused on a creative color scheme that adds character to the room and makes it a welcoming environment. She is very task-oriented, shopping on a mission and putting in as much time as is needed to complete the job. I will definitely seek her assistance for my home in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

College Girl's Home Bedroom

Harvey has past.  We have done nearly every space in this home.  Now that Marissa is in college, she can now come home to a beautiful room t...