Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Season To Decorate

I love the cool Fall mornings now and the early evenings when the sun is going down. A small pause in my day with a good cup of coffee with my husband always helps my body and soul to recharge and reflect on days gone by and dreams of tomorrow.

I love the Fall colors and my most favorite season of all that this time of year promises is just around the corner.

Decorating for the Senses is at the present helping with an open house showcasing a recent room makeover. The celebrations of the season will usher in my client's guest.

Next week, we will unveil the makings of an upscale corporate decor and catering event in a Clear Lake Nasa contractor company. We will look forward to sharing pics of these special events.

We encourage you to plan your next event with our services or let us bring a fresh look to your home for the holiday seasons. Reserve your place on our calendar now. We look forward to serving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

College Girl's Home Bedroom

Harvey has past.  We have done nearly every space in this home.  Now that Marissa is in college, she can now come home to a beautiful room t...