Sunday, August 14, 2016

Summer's End "Refresh"


Just posting a few pics of my own home.  In 2 weeks we will be tweaking for fall decor.

This is my office.  I really love the coziness of it.  I am not the type to be secluded from the rest of the house.  I took the formal dining room that is the center of our home.  Being an empty nester with just my grown son living with us at the time, it has plenty of quietness for me to work.

\
I am trying to decide if I really want to paint this desk.  Your opinion please.  If so, I am considering a beige with a pink cast in it and possibly a charcoal gray stain.







The view from my kitchen window that opens into this room.


This was my inspiration for our guest bath.  Since my daughter married a year and a half ago,  I am finally changing out the decor.  It was in desperate need of some freshness.


I had a large arrow not being used from Hobby Lobby and decied to return it for whatever I could find there.  I actually love these two pieces with the feathers.


On the wall opposite of the feathers, I used two antique birdhouses that I love.  


This is a niche that is above the lavatories in our Master Bath. (below )



My hubby and me at around 33.



This is a niche that is above our spa tub and over the shower area.  I used dried flowers from my sister's garden, Thistlewoods and gourds she also grew and made into spoons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

College Girl's Home Bedroom

Harvey has past.  We have done nearly every space in this home.  Now that Marissa is in college, she can now come home to a beautiful room t...