Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Review From Pearland Client

Thank you for sending this review to me to post on my site.  Sharing with my viewers:
Donna,
just wanted to thank you once more for the wonderful job you did on our living room!  The entire family is enjoying it...I did not think it was possible to come up with a design that both my husband and I would completely love - considering our very different tastes.  But you did it!!! 
From the very beginning - you were VERY patient and accommodating and we really appreciate that...it was an extremely positive experience and we look forward to working with you again.
thanks
The entire Saenz Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

College Girl's Home Bedroom

Harvey has past.  We have done nearly every space in this home.  Now that Marissa is in college, she can now come home to a beautiful room t...