Thursday, August 9, 2012

Review from Basin St. Station Party Decor

Thank you Missy for this review sent to me via email.


Donna,
You have out done yourself.  Everything was perfect; the colors and all of the personal touches made it all very special.  Even though we worked long distance on this project, you pulled everything together beyond what I could have imagined.  I loved everything you did in the design, but I think my favorite thing was the pillow covers;the fabric was amazing and I know how hard you worked on making each and every one.
You are so talented and we were blessed to have you decorate for a very special occasion.
Thank you for everything, we have memories to last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arhaus Mood Selections

We were happy when Arhaus headquarters asked us to design some of my ideas using one of their sectional sofas.  We came up with two ideas fo...