Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This Thanksgiving week, we will not be serving our normal boxed lunch deliveries due to the holiday. We will be delivering pre-ordered desserts from our Thanksgiving Bake Sale. We hope you enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving week.

Next week, we will start our special Christmas season boxed lunches featuring Christmas cookie desserts and will post the recipe each week. Our lunches will add a touch of joy to your season. Watch your email box Monday for our season's first menu.

Happy Thanksgiving. I am very thankful for the opportunity I have had to serve you. Have a blessed week.

You are invited to visit my personal blog and view pics of my recent Open House of our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arhaus Mood Selections

We were happy when Arhaus headquarters asked us to design some of my ideas using one of their sectional sofas.  We came up with two ideas fo...